Prayer & Praise
- Gary’s sore throat is gone and sinuses are much better. Please pray for continued healing. Tricky financial situation came up. Please pray for fast resolution that could save us thousands.
- Yara needs some better sleep.
- Rau is concerned about financial provision
- Joan needs some good solid sleep and prayer so she will be able to figure out the worship and her speaking role for the Something Beautiful conference
- Rita asks for prayer that everything goes smoothly and well with Paul, the other chef in the kitchen
- Stephanie is thankful to be feeling so much better!
Daily News & Testimonies
Stephanie: I was in the Hope Center, a woman came in.. Lorry Anne. I noticed that she had a joyful spirit. I gave her a rose and told her about Gods love. Then I asked her if I could pray for her. She told me her story, escaping from the flames but loosing her house. She was greatful that she was alive. She chose to be joyful because a negative spirit does not get you anywhere. She has income but needs to find home in April. We prayed about that that she will find a home and get settled and that her home be used for God’s glory. We hugged and said good by.